Sunday, May 31, 2009

From 5/15/07


One Down Robertson to go
My mother always said that if you can't say anything nice about someone not to say anything. Well I never did listen to her so here goes.
It looks like Jerry Falwell's god called him home, and I say good-riddance. If his god truly preached hatred and bigotry, we don't need him or his god. Evidently Falwell worshipped the same corporate, diamond mining, cash grabbing god that Pat Robertson worships. Maybe he will be called home soon also.
Oh, you say this is evil and I should not wish anyone death. Hell, it was Falwell who said that it was the "queers and other sodomites" that caused "God" to allow the attack on New York. It was Pat Robertson that called for the U.S. to assassinate Hugo Chavez.
Screw 'em both. They will not be missed.
P.S. I waited 20 years to dance on Nixons grave as well.

No comments: