Sunday, May 31, 2009

From 5/19/07


Killing Hope

I have been reading William Blum's book Killing Hope for about a week now. I thought I was well versed in our interventions overseas. I now realize I know only the bare essentials of our failure to support democracy and freedom. I urge every American to read this book. You will find that the crap going on now in Iraq is just more of the same that we have been pulling for a hundred years.
Corporate America is going to destroy the freedoms that we know if we do not step in now and elect representatives who will take the power away from the corporatists/fascists. It will take grass roots efforts and fund raising through the internet.
That is why we need to keep the internet "free" and out of the total control of the corporations.
Read the book, you will freak.

No comments: