Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I have a healthcare plan with a $10,000.00 deductible that pays nothing for prescriptions. The premiums are killing me.
Recently I went online to apply for a different more affordable plan. I entered all the information required and sent it off. Yesterday I received a phone call from one of Blu Cross Blue Shield "nurses" needing more information. She read off the questions that the computer spit out. She even had no idea what some of the conditions are that were referenced. Today I called back to give the additional information that was requested. I was told that it would go to underwriting and I would here something in seven to ten days.
At 4:45 pm I get an email generated by their fucking computer rejecting me. Rejected by a fucking computer. BCBS did not even have time to get my doctors files showing that I am healthy even with sleep apnea.
If the Republicans in Congress had to apply for insurance like we the citizens do, HCR would have been passes months ago.
Screw the GOP - Medicare for all NOW. No more rections by computer because we do not fit in their crappy algorithm.

No comments: